Drink the sea,
taste the salty, tasty deep, deserved joy.
A mouthful of clouds to feed our wings,
a unspokable scream which is wonderfully silent,
blessings to the skies,
tears of happiness.
From the Lake of mother Africa,
to the shores of this dramatic Sea.
Shores that are my home,
Lake was her place.
From Kalangala, to Mallorca.
From island to island, from nest to nest.
Over any border,
over the stupidity,
over the blindness, greed, inequalities.
Words are trapped inside,
they dove in an ocean of hope.
They are down there,
while it transformed to reality.
Dreams come true.
Wet with the drops of hope,
I now behold a real rainbow.
A path was drawn for us,
we followed it and took good care of it.
I could not behold any dream,
because I was too busy to build it.
Today we win. We win. We win!
.the.Hive.
Cap comentari:
Publica un comentari a l'entrada