dimecres, 14 de setembre del 2016

For you, I swear

Yes, my dark pearl,
I will not lose the human in me,
I swear it to you in this night of silence,
with tears of fears and hope,
in the name of our night breaths.

For the sake of this land,
last drop of hope for mankind,
here, where humanity is alive,
where madness has not yet come.
For the primitive sense of life,
for these leaves, sky, waters,
for the soil, the eyes, the skins,
for all that is embracing me.
For Africa.

You will me remind me,
if I will ever forget a piece of this.
I will not lose the human in me,
I will not forget the simplicity,
the serenity, the way of living.
I will not forget this,
what I searched for years.
Don't be afraid, not tonight.

For the sake of Africa,
last dark pearl of hope.
For who believe in colors.
For you.

.Daniele.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada