divendres, 29 de setembre del 2017

Seven roses

In these last two hours,
in a warm Mediterranean night,
I wait for you with seven roses,
a bottle of wine and a new nest, in an attic.
I wait for you to unleash all together,
to greet our best friend, time.
He will walk with us,
in this beautiful island.
Sealed by lakes, joint by love.
I wait for your calm,
your dreams, your courage.
I will be your haven,
you will be my woman.

For all the nights alone,
for the endless efforts,
for the fear, the hope,
for the uncertainty, the distance,
for the past, the challenges.
For the few that know these feelings.

For Africa and your family.
For the diversity.
For Africa and its people.
For the equality.

We have defeated the walls.
Again.

Seven roses instead of one thousand bricks.

I love you Rachel.
Welcome to Europe.
Welcome to our new nest.

.Daniele.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada